lunes, 16 de diciembre de 2013

obitos dramatic loss thanks to rin

Hello everyone in this blog I want to talk about Naruto shippuden and the current 4th great ninja war ark. See I love naruto since it began  and Love this ark but ever since tobi revealed his identity and show everybody that he is really obito well the manga has just taken a turn that im nog comfortable with.

For example, for like 1 entire month all that obito was talking about was..... yes you guess it rin..I mean I get it love is a strong thing and all but come on your the 10 tails jinchuriki you are the beast and kishimoto comes and drops this rin bomb on us and obito loss and still thinking about rin uff that was hard to swallow jeje...and now all he is doing it's trying to chane for the good of it HAA.. come on obito I thought you were decided to destroy everything and everyone with that moon plan of yours, and whats even worse its that naruto gave him a secon chance whaaattt jaja o my god how good can you be jajaja....

 But I love how sasuke rush in to kill that bum I mean that is how its supposed to be right, and even kakashi went for the kill but like father like son they say hahaha incomes minato to stop him, come on guys you should have finished him when you had the chance jaja now madara its gonna make you pay for not doing so jajaja

 Lets hope that madara has anything to say about it 'cause it's looking so far so good jeje...

 But let me know what you guys think about this obito thing... see yaa :)

No hay comentarios.: