sábado, 21 de diciembre de 2013

naruto ultimate ninja storm revolution

  So theres a new naruto game coming next year to the old generation of consoles and to be honest I love storm games but honestly I'm tired of getting new games with the same content and not even the characters I want like the past kage in storm 3. But all the same this game better be good cause right now there annoucing a mecja naruto amd mecha kiuby..... WHATT.... come on guys is that the best you got couldn't you bring something better to this game like new game modes or some new way to fight like making more jutsus and combination instead of the usual 2 combos.

 So any good ideas to this game would be better maps and destroyable maps like in Dbz budokai or maybe a large map where you could hide or run around and what about and a campaing mode like Rise of a ninja or the first storm game.. also I would like to customize my characters the way I like so if I wanna make naruto use a bikiny then let it be... and maybe even using other character techniques... or what about a mode where you can create your own charater and teach him whatever jutsu you want like raging blast.

This game is been hype already and I know that it's gonna be more of the same but you never know maybe it's gonna be good, we'll see.

So those are my predictions and hopes for this game I hope that you like this post. And tell me  what do you think about this game and my predictions so lets have a debate about this jeje..

Thankyou guys and see ya take care :-)


No hay comentarios.: