martes, 17 de diciembre de 2013

Top 5 saddest moments in naruto shippuden ( to this day )

 So for me starting from..
 #5 Sarutobis death.
I got to say is the third hokages death, for me it really hit a sensitive spot since he was the one who help raised naruto and look after him and the rest of the village so it was pretty sad.

 #4. Gaaras past
In this one I got to pick gaaras incident with his uncle wich was really really sad man 'cause he was the only one that gaara trusted and for him to pull a thing like that was like whoaa you know jeje, even though we can say that gaaras entire chilhood was a sad moment jeje.

 #3 Asumas death.
Now here is where the picks get picky.. In this spot I pick Asumas death, now dont get me wrong I was crying like a baby when asuma died especially when he told choji that he was going to be the strongest ninja and the most benevolent ufff that got right there jaja.. it really touch me I never thought that asuma was gonna die but thats the way it is I guess jeje.

#2. Minato and kushinas death.
Now this one really special to me cause my own mother died when I was a little kid and just listening to her saying to naruto all the things a mother says to you through out the rest of your life in just 1 instant it's pretty heart breaking you know uff and minato having to realize that he has to give up his dream on being hokage and having to give up his life it's pretty damm admirable dont you think.

#1. Jiraiyas death.
This one is the one that had me crying for like a month jaja I mean come on he was everything to naruto, I mean who doesnt want to a father figure that is there teachigng you everything about life to even tell tou that he is going to trust his life long dream of world peace if he can't find it.

 Jiraiya its the most noble and most humble character in this series (even though he is a horny son of a gun jajaja).


 Well I hope that was a good top 5 for you, so let me know if you agree with me or disagree tell me what do you think bout all this...

No hay comentarios.: