lunes, 30 de diciembre de 2013

One piece: Zoro vs Kuma

 Whoaa now this has got to be one of the best moments in one piece history jeje.

 In this fight they are all tired and dont have any strengh left and toake things worse this guy appears and his the strongest enemy yet, so with luffy out cold it's up to zoro to step ul ti the plate. Let me tell you this zoro is my absolute favorite character in one piece, this guy can take one hell of a beating and stay standing jajaja.

 First kumas powers are of the charts with that great sound effect and how it looks its amazing, then theres that paw thing which is kind of whack but still is pretty need jeje, and fimally there is that bomb thing he made whoaaa now that was great to, but in the end zoro  knew they where no match for him so he opted to sacrifice his life for luffy.

 With zoros decision sanji too wemt up and asked him to take his life but zorro gave him one hell of a shot JAJAJAJA paaanng STAY OUT OF THIS PUNK JAJAJa. So kuma accepted Zoros offer and went up to luffy and took all of his stress amd pain from him and gave it to zoro.and here is my favorite and why zoro is my favorite character in the series. Ok explained to me how the hell did zoro survived all of that pain and suffering, ( BUT I GOTTA POINT OUT THAT IT WAS PRETTY AMAZING SEEING HIM STANDING THERE COVER IN BLODD LIKE NOTHING HAD HAPPEN JEJE).

 So do agree with me, is this one of the best moments in one piece history or was it a little lame, let me know in the comments and tell me which is your favorite moment in the series.

SEE YAA
. TAKE CARE.. :-)

No hay comentarios.: