sábado, 21 de diciembre de 2013

Top 10 most powerful characters in anime

. #10 we got inuyasha.

 Inuyasha is a great example of never giving up he always tryies to one up everybody, sometimes is to protect someone and sometimes is cause he wants to beat the carp of some demon and his abilities are pretty good at that. So I'll give inuyasha and his wind scar the last spot.

.#9 in this spot I have edward elric.

 This is a really tough top 10 because come on ed is one of the most powerful characters I know and his of the most cool and amazing guys with all that crazy transmutation stuff jeje alchemy is really weird jaja. In the end I think I chose this spot for him because he always is down in fights but something or someone happens to help him but he is still great.

.#8 in this position I have naruto uzumaki.

 Well naruto is my favorite anime and my favorite character over all but he is always slacking off and he is dependant on that nine tails power which really is not fair when you match him up against sasuke who has real talent. But his abilities are pretty good with that rasengan and rasenshuriken he can do some serious damage so this is my 8th spot.

#7 Here is sasuke uchija.

 All though I love naruto more then sasuke I have to admit that sasuke is more talented than naruto and the others because all he knows he learned it himself working hard and doesn't have the power of a demon inside him. His techniques are brutal with his sharingan and chidory and amaterasu of course there is no one that can stop him jeje so thats my 7th pick.

#6 for this one I have the spirit detective yusuke uremechi.

 Now yu yu hakusho is one of my top 5 best anime of all time, this is do too the amazing story telling and great fights and best of all 0 filler..now that is amazing cause almost all anime this days have filler specially bleach and naruto.

 Now I picked yuseke because this guy is a beast he can transform in to a demon and he has lots of great techniques like spirit gun ..spirit wave orb.. spirit shotgun and did I mentioned the fact that he can transform in to a demon jeje.. this guy is amazing so that is my 6th pick.

.#5 Ok for the middle point i have to go with Genryusai yamamoto.

 Now this old dude is stronger than strong this guy can burn the whole world with his sword, he can revive the ones he has killed with his sword and not to mention that he is buffed as hell jajajaja this old captain is amazing and can kick some serious ass jeje we will see if ichigo can surpass him jaja...

.#4 in the 4th spot I got to peak Sesshomaru.

 Inuyashas big brother is to me one of the sickest dudes in anime and the strongest, he is even stronger than his little brother inuyasha who is the main charater of the series.

 I mean come on this guy got his arm cut out and still his the strongest one in the series now thats kick ass right there man. His amazing sword tenseiga that keeps him alive trough his battles and his own sword which he created, the obe and the only Bakusaiga uff that is a much better sword than the tetsaiga inuyasha wields , and he also has this magic wip and his two headed horse thing and his claws and he can even transform in to a huge demon dog I mean this guy has it all and thats why he is my 4th pick on with the next one.

 .#3 in this spot I'll have to put my favorite villain of all who is......MADARA UCHIJA.. jajaja.

 Now where to beggin with this guy jeje he is super strong and has the most powerful jutsu like the massive fire balls he spits out of his mouth and the amazing ability he stolled from the first hokage to create trees out of nowhere and to ne able to heal yourself, but then theres the crazy stuff like that massive susanoo that can cut moutains in have with just 1 swing of his sword and can even morhph with the kiuuby and theres also the rinnegan he posseses which is the most crazu thing out there, with it he can destroy entire villages by just thinking it... woahh i'm tired already just by thinking how strong this guy is so in the third spot yeah I got this monster jeje.

.#2 this one was a tough choice but I had to pick Goku from DbZ.

 We all know goku and his technique but lets just recap his techniques to see why he deserves to be in the number 2 spot.

 Now while madara can destroy mountains and villages just with 1 attack, goku can destroy a planet with 1 attack so his abilities are the old Kamehameha wave.. the kaioken.. the super spirit bomb.. super dragon fist.. the best one of all yes you guess it.... the amazing ROCK PAPER SCCISORS JAJAJAJ.... ( just kidding jeje)  with this arsenal tjeres nothing the guys above can do to stop him so why is he # 2 and not#1... jummm.. when we where growing up we all came to the unamimus decision tjat goku was the strongest guy in anime so who is this number 1 guy that even goku can' stop... lets go and find out...

. #1 my number one guy is not strong and doesn't have any powers or anything for that matter that can stand up to the guys before him so who is this guy huh.... well i'll give you a hint.. this guy could kill the guys above in 40 SECONDS IF HE WANTED TO...

 Yep thats him, my #1 pick is kira from death note.. while not having any powers or super streght he could kill the other guys jus by writing his name on the death note and thats all she wrote for goku and the others and if you think it wouldn't affect them well watch the androiss saga in Dragon ball Z in which goku dies of heart problems so there you go kira is tje stronges of them all JAJAJAA... and you thought that goku was the strongest well not anymore jajajajaja...


Did you like my top ten or did I leave out your picks like luffy or toriko or eren or the guy from hunter hunter Well tell me in the comments what do you think so SEE YA LATER TAKE CARE.. :-)


No hay comentarios.: