lunes, 16 de diciembre de 2013

bleach and what kenpachi means to me

Hey guys just want it to talk about bleach and its latest ark. Now we all know whats going on in this ark about the shinigamis and quincys but something its not right..... WHERE IS KENPACHI SARAKI.
  He was supposed to be training with the medic captain and after he beat her he was finally able to here his sanpakto which its amazing for me, I mean come on did you see it shikai summoning ufff..."OBLIRERATE FROM HEAVEN" whooa that shit was dope jajaja but come on over three month now and nothing on kenpachi  I mean kubo hurry up i wanna see some quincy blood on the floor jeje.

 Anyways tell me what you think about kenpachi do you love him or not and do you think his gonna be a great difference in tbis war... see ya.. :)

No hay comentarios.: