martes, 17 de diciembre de 2013

Shingeky no kyojin/Attack on titan

   Ok so here is a very interesting anime and one of the most popular right now. Attack on titan it's one of the most emotional, mind bending and hanger free animes out there I mean come on did you see erens first fight against the female titan whoaaa that was some great shit right there jeje. I was up in my seat with my hands in my head going crazy on that thing... and at the same time I actually cry when levys team got killed... so it's full of action but it's also full of emotion jaja the perfect combination jeje.

 I want to let everyone know a very important personal detail about this anime, attack on titan its the first anime in years that has touch me the way it has in such a short period of time, I mean look at that first episode that was AMAZING!!!! JAJA this kid gets his mother murdered in front of him whoaaa that is what I called a ratings show, not to mentioned when the guard faced the titan and was so scared that he had to go and get out of there with the kids and then he was crying and apologizing i mean WOW that was epic jeje.

   I'm really exited about this anime I really hope that they dont ruined it... let me know what you think about Shingeky no kiojin A.K.A  attack on titan...see ya and take care guys  :)

No hay comentarios.: