sábado, 21 de diciembre de 2013

where would anime be without music

  Hello guys just want it to talk about the topic of music in anime. Well for me as a musician I can tell you that anime without music would suck really bad as it is with life itself. If music didn't exist thens the world wiild be a boring place to be. I mean come on how can you tell me that you can watch am episode of naruto without music when the music is what makes it beautiful or in dbz or even attack on titan. Those titan wouldn't mean anything without music and those sad moments in naruto wouldn't even exist without music you know.

 Music realyy toucjes you when you think about it, when cell was fighting trunks the used a hyped up music and it felt so amazing or when jiraiya died if they wouldn't have use those violyns then naruto wouldn't be the same so I thinl that music it's a very special parr of anime and of life itself. We can use it for bad teaching are young ones to be killers and prosttitutes or we can use it to touch someones heart... and the one that really touches me is ..MAN OF THE WORLD AND SAMIDARE FROM NARUTO SHIPPUDEN.. go check it out there really relaxing jeje..

 Now can you name a few songs that make you cry of happines or makes you exited for something I want you to tell me if you agree or disagree come o  tell me don't be shy jeje
...

Really hope you like this post.. SEE YA TAKE CARE :-)

No hay comentarios.: