martes, 17 de diciembre de 2013

Dragon Ball Z

   Hello everybody just want it to talk about some dbz, so let me see your opinion on this. Ok so lately i've been having some discussions with my friends about whats the greatest fight in dbz and for me it has to be the z fighters vs cell I mean come on Goku actually loss in this one and it's up to gohan to make things happen jeje thats pretty epic right there.

 My friends say that the frieza saga was the best cause in that fight there was some character development for goku and there was some loss too. Krillin was one of the most notable casualties here and the reason why goku transformed into a super saiyan for the first time.

 And my other friends say it was the buu saga fight 'cause in this one everything fell in to place  like vegeta accepting that goku was the strongest between them and gohan actually having his power released to the top finally jeje.

 So what do you think do you like my pick or do you think the buu fight or the saiyans fight was better let ok see ya and take care :)

No hay comentarios.: