jueves, 9 de enero de 2014

Why did every Naruto character had a bad childhood???

 Well this is a great question a also a funny one as it has come to my attention to figure out why does every single character in Naruto has jad a bad and terrible childhood jummmm.

 Let see first theres Naruto who we all know why his childhood was so bad and it's because of that pesky fox like he called j
Him jajaja. His entire life being treated like a nobody grrr that just irritates me cause after all that he STILL wants to be hokage and help those same people ufff man I just get mad with naruto jejeje.

 Then we got Gara, at first I thougt he was just evil but when they showed his childhood story wuuu that was amazing it even got some tears out of me jeje. Gara was a very lonely kid thanks to the shukkaku but even more thanks to his father who hated him and even went as far to tell him that his mother hated him and because of him she died whooa that got me mad. So in the end he fell in love with naruto and all was fine again for him........JAJAJAJAJAJA.

 Now it's Kakashis turn. Kakashi was always a reserved kid like sasuke you know allways training and not thinking about anything else just rtying to get stronger. We really didn't knew anything aboit his childhood until it was showed that his father was the white fang of the leaf, one of the most strongest shinobi to ever lived, and then we found out how he died and if that wasn't enough he lost his best friends and he even killed Rin so we know that his childhood was pretty dark jeje.

 And to finish up because there are plenty more bad vhildhood stories. We got neji hyugas story.
 Neji is the strongest in his generation yet he is treated like a nobody like a sacrifice if needil it by the head branch part of the hyugaa clan. With his witnessing the death of his father thanks to a mistake of his uncle wich os part of the head branch of family he went through hell knowing tjat his father died for no reason at all other than to help his stupid brother...

 Well those are some of the bad stories but tjere are a lot of them so tell me wich one is your favorite and why....  see ya .. TAKE CARE   :-)

4 comentarios:

Sara dijo...

Hey There...!! Well Tried I'd say.... U should practice ur writing more so u can get better...I like ur blog...So Good Luck with it...!! :) :)

Sara dijo...

Hey There...!! Well Tried I'd say.... U should practice ur writing more so u can get better...I like ur blog...So Good Luck with it...!! :) :)

Unknown dijo...

Thanks for the HUGE TIP jeje I agree and I've also noticed this since I started the blog like three weeks ago and I jave to sah that I am kind of lazy jaja beinh from Puerto rico my english is pretty good but I just have to practice jeje but yhanks a lot for you comment and I'll give you a price because your the first ever to comment on my blog so thanks a lot and keep reading and ler me know when my writing has become better jaja... see you later and God bless :-)

Unknown dijo...

See I mean HAVE NOT JAVE JAJA I also have to point out that all of blogpost and the blog itself were made from my cellphone since I don't have a computer so letters get mixed in sometimes and is really frustratting but I'm gonna work on that as well none the less jeje so thanks again looking forward to your next comment on any of my posts jeje.