jueves, 2 de enero de 2014

Shingeky no kiojyn/Attack on titan elisode 21 opinion and review.

 WOW this episode was the best of the first season, with a lot of drama and really action packed uff I really gotta say it was great.

 Alright first we have Erwin explaining why he ordered levi to refuel when the fight with the titan was over as she got eaten by other titans, and the we got eren seeing his comrades get eaten and I can only say wow that was heary breaking to see the best of the best get killed luke they were nothing huh. But in the end eren couln't take it anymore and he had to go titan and that is where the greatness started jeje.

 At first it was an exchange of blows with great music and scenary behind It. It was so intense that at on of the first huge blows eren actually ended breaking both his arms!!! Hahaha taht was great man, I just love how enraged he was for him to break his own limbs like that jaja. But the female titan got quite tired of eren and his blind assault and decided to put a stop to it and how.... yes by chopping off his head with a massive kick!!!! Ohhh that was epic but what really made the episode for me was when she ate eren and mikasa was there watching it all jajajaja the look on her face was pricesless jajaja.

 Mikasa was mad as hell and so she and captain levi went after the female titan to get back eren. Man this episode really was great I mean I was on the edge of my seat and my reaction was worth a million bucks hahaha uuff this episode was amazing and it blasted me with great informacion and great fighting jeje. But I believe that tne music helped a lkt cause wow when he was about to hit her in the ground what really pump me up was that german girl singing that amazing song wuufff that was reallyyy greattt jajajajaja.

 But you guys let me know what you think about attack on titan as a whole and your thought on this episode, do you agree with me or not and if not the let me know in the comments I'll have a debate with you anytime jajaja...

 So see yaa and TAKE CARE :-)


No hay comentarios.: