domingo, 5 de enero de 2014

Attack on titan predictions 2014.

 Well I believe that on 2013 attack on titan was definetly the best anime by far giving us all sorts of mix emotions like hate love sadness and lots more. This anime is going to blow are minds in 2014.

 For starters I believe that eren is going to get a grasp of those powers he showed while battleling the titans in where he actually controlled one of them and he's gonna be able to control a large group but not for a long time I believe. Then they are gonna actually get to reiner, bertolt amd ymir and either catch them or killed them.

 As for the ape titan I don't even know who that is, some say he is erens father but I don, t think is erens dad and f I really don,t care because this guy can talk and he has reason jeje so that that for him. So we'll get to see more of historia and I believe her family is linked to those wall worshippers to some degree.

 Then there is Annie who I thinl is gonna get break out of that cristal and she will talk  and we will get so see her past and who gave jer the abilities to transform into a titan and all that. I think that we'll get to se who are the people of which reiner and bertolt talked about and where they are.

And finally we will get to see what is in that basement of his house in wall maria, but thats not all I think theres lots of things happening in attack on titan but some of the things I got on mind will have to wait for 2015 so until then jeje.

 So tell me dod you like my predictioms or are they whack. Tell me about it in the comments and let me know what you think is gonna happen in 2014 in the anime..
So see ya and TAKE CARE  :-)



No hay comentarios.: