lunes, 20 de enero de 2014

Bleach review: manga chapter 564

 Hello my fellow anime lovers and welcome to this weeks bleach review jeje.

 Well first to start things off I've got to give Mr. Renji Abarai a huge round of applause and thanks because he FINALLYYY!!!!!! DESTROYED THAT IDIOT MASK THE MASCULINE WOOOOOOOUUUUU  JAAA. Finally jeje so heres to you renji (applause like crazyyy) .

 Man for real that guy was getting under my skin man I hated him, I mean how is it possible that he took care of two captains at the same time you know what I'm talking about, I mean sheeshh he almost killed them like it was nothing but come to think of it Rose deserved it because he was telling him how his bankai worked so he deserved to get killed jaja.

 But the real show of the night was renji and his new bankai and if you come to think of it, it look a lot like former head captain yamamotos bankai, where do you ask well I'm not talking about abilities or aesthethics, what I mean is that yamamoto had like 4 different names for his bankai and with each name came a new power and so does renji he called his bankai by different name and each with different powers as well.

 For this I got a theory and it is that genryusai actually trained in the zero division with the guy that gives names to the zanpakto and so I guess that with knowing your swords true name you are able to use it's full power like calling 4 names for different powers of the bankai.

 So what do you think about my theory of renjis bankai, do tou agree with me, did you like the episode and this review or not, whatever it is let me know i'll gladly talk with you so see ya and TAKE CAREE..  :-)


No hay comentarios.: