lunes, 30 de diciembre de 2013

bleach: head captain yamamoto strengh and death

 Now in this post I wanna talk about the most over hyped, overrated, overpower character in anime history and how he got defeated like he was a piece of garbage.
 Don't get me wrong I love head caltain Genryusai Yamamoto but the way that kubo killed him wasn't fitting for someone so strong and so amazing. Now if you look back to the beggining of bleach the only character that was allways restraining himself was yamamoto and every body wanted him to fight but he just didn't bother with the enemie not even when ichigo destroyed the sword that they were gonna use to killed rukia with. 

 When he did fight was just showing a little bit of what he can do, but you always wanted him to show his bankai and when he finally did against the sternritters well THAT was amazing heje. The sword of flames suddenly turned of and I thought it was something huge but in fact it was a tiny flame that remained with which he was burning the entire soul society with jajaja that was crazy. Then he started reviving dead people and thats when I lost it jajaja I was like"how powerful is this old dude" jeje I mean isn't he amazing jeje.

 Then came the sad and stupid part. Here you have one of the strongest characters in anime history with some crazy ass abilities not seen before ever, and kubo decides to kill him by cutting him in have WHAATTTT and just one blow to like it was nothing urrggg lime he was o e worstless pawn.. man I was so mad.. YEARS of waiting for this moment amd it didn't mean anything cause he got killed in one attack.

 But anyways let me know what you think about this post and if you agree with me or not so comment below...

 SEE YAA..TAKE CARE.. :-)

No hay comentarios.: